At The MAZI Project, we’re on a mission to empower Bristol’s disadvantaged 16-25 year old’s through food
Join us in creating positive change and making a difference in the lives of Bristol’s young people by joining our team!
As our Social Media & Marketing Volunteer, you’ll be at the heart of our mission, helping us spread the word and amplify our impact. You’ll work closely with our team to craft compelling social media content, design eye-catching visuals, and engage with our community.
- Manage social media platforms, sharing our initiatives
- Design captivating graphics to convey our mission
- Engage with the community, responding to interactions
- Assist in marketing campaigns to raise awareness
- Contribute innovative ideas for greater outreach
- Able to commit to one 8 hour day per week
- Share our mission and values
- Showcase creativity and design skills
- Possess strong communication abilities
- Show enthusiasm for social media trends
- Collaborative team player
- Make a meaningful impact
- Develop social media and marketing expertise
- Join a supportive, passionate team
- Enjoy ﬂexible scheduling
We welcome all applications, including those from under-represented backgrounds. Whether you have experience in the charity sector or want to take your ﬁrst step into this industry, if you have the enthusiasm, insight, and commitment, then we would like to hear from you. We have a ﬁrm commitment to encouraging fairness and diversity in our workforce and we welcome applications from disabled people and those from BAME backgrounds.
Ready to be part of something aMAZIng?
Apply with your resume and a brief statement on why you’re excited to join us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s work together to end food poverty!